Wednesday, March 15, 2006

RAMBLINGS

I am fried here at work, the last two weeks have been one crisis after another. Well that's not exactly true. It has only been one CRISIS but it just keeps on going. There is now an end in sight. I have lost sleep over this and I rarely loose sleep! I worry all the time and feel alone except for some stolen moments that are allowed me. I at times become an emotional time bomb just ticking and threatening to explode. I hate the feeling. I only wish my command of communication were better so I could express just how overwhelmed I have been.
I need to be able to DELEGATE yet there are times when there is no one who will step up. So I just enable my co-leaders by doing things myself! I either have to change or I will need to remove myself from the stress. You know I love this blog. I can come here and write things I would never say out loud. I can do this because very few people read this and as a result those who do have become a support for me in two ways, reading and then leaving a comment. I am grateful for those who do. You know who you are.

No comments: