Friday, March 17, 2006

A note before I go

I am constantly amazed by the young ladies I work with. They have lived lives that have been so insane and at time cruel yet they can touch you in way that is always unexpected. OK they can be hell on wheels at times but once they allow you into their safety zone they change right before your eyes! Trust is such a large issue for them all yet they continue to let people in. I adimre how at times they can speak of feelings so clearly with a language i only wish I possessed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am also always amazed by my co-workers and how they put so much of themselves into this place. Their investment is huge. No matter how poorly they are treated they keep coming back with dignity and respect, time after time. I wonder if they know how much I admire them. Propably not because other than here I don't say it aloud to them . I am sorry for that and I will change that .

No comments: