Saturday, March 25, 2006

A day in the life

Well once more life at work crashes in on my reality. One of the young ladies became so angry at other people and instead of telling them how she felt she went for the self injury route. She is fine yet the impact on those around her was pretty intense. That is for staff as well as other girls. The floor feels so tense and I am sure it will not take much to set it off. My co-workers continue to do an outstanding job at helping in every way possible. Their interventions are both traditional and so creative and as a result they deliver the best quality care anywhere! The most amazing part is they do this day in and day out, sun up to sun down and they do it with Dignity and Respect.
We as a staff may struggle with communicating with each other but when it comes to helping those we serve we are on the same page and mostly the as line!
Alas, I still struggle with letting my co-workers know how I truly feel about how good a job they do! So... Hey, you are all doing a great job!

No comments: