Wednesday, March 08, 2006

One too many Hats

This is going to sound like I am complaining and I am. Sometimes those that I work with and those whom employ me can be the biggest pain in my Butt! I sit here emotionally drained as I try and sort though all my thoughts and feelings of the last 9 hours! I felt so completely alone at one point today and just wanted to say "the heck with it" OK mybe not those exact words but I bet you know what I mean. Well I made it through the day with my sanity and now I can just zone out for the next few hours. I will not answer my phone even is god is calling. What she would want with me is beyond me anyway!
Time to rest and get ready for the next part of the insanity coming soon.

4 comments:

SheDocLecter said...

I am sorry you felt so alone today.

...what if god is calling and she has good news?

Moondog said...

the way I feel that is impossible

Moondog said...

thanks

Moondog said...

Paris?