Thursday, April 27, 2006

SNAFU

OK so we seem to be at odds with each other and we are unable to pull together for the common good. This affects both staff and those we serve so we need to do something and we need to do it soon. My co-workers and I appear to be a bit on the toasty side and we can't go on like this much longer or we will all burn-out.
The dilemma for me is what can I do to help? I may be part of the problem and if I am can I still help? We have almost no communication with each other so getting through this rough time seems impossible. I know it's not but I am afraid some of my co-workers don't share my optimism. Lately going to work has been very hard. I am anxious all the time and second guess myself constantly. This is not the way I usually work.
I guess what I can do to help is to get myself back to baseline, do what I am good at. I need to lead by example and hope some of my co-workers will follow. I have been supportive to most everyone I work with so maybe I need to verbalize my feelings with them? I feel alone most of there time and I hate the feeling.
If you are reading this please help. Seek me out and talk to me let me know what I can do or what I should not do. Maybe e-mail would work better for some of you, I understand it can be hard to say things face to face but please try anyway you can.
I haven't been caught in a snafu in many years. I didn't like it then and I don't like it now.

No comments: