Monday, April 03, 2006

Focus

I am sorry for not posting in the last week or so but my attention has been help elsewhere. I have been too involved in other things to post but I will continue forthwith.
The last two days at work have been amazingly pleasant. Those we serve have been for the most part in a very good place and this has made getting closer to them on an emotional level much easier.
Saturday was April fools day and they took advantage of the day to become very playful. Together with staff, my office was toilet papered and it just continued through out the day. I must admit it was a fun time. We don't get many moments when we, staff and those we serve, can become almost normal.
We sometimes forget that after all that has happened to them in their lives they still can be kids and play appropriately.

No comments: