Wednesday, April 26, 2006

As time goes by

April 22nd was my sons birthday, he turned 16. He also was in a basketball tournament at UVM in Burlington, Vermont. His team finished first place for the fourth year in a row. He had a very large cheering section as our entire family showed up to both root his team and celebrate his birthday. He was in heaven and it was a moment in time he will not soon forget. My god to be young and also the center of the attention of everyone you know must have been so exciting. Happy Birthday Ian
May 1st is my daughters birthday and she will turn 21. My god am I really that old? 21 only happens once in a lifetime and we plan on making it a an affair she also will not soon forget. There are people coming from all over the country and maybe even the world. Relatives and friends will converge on Burlington Vt. to help celebrate her. Happy Birthday Christina

No comments: