Monday, January 22, 2007

Days gone by

My son and I went to Cooperstown to visit the Baseball hall of fame this weekend. We had a great time there and the drive afforded us time to talk about stuff. We had visited the Hall of fame back in 1995 and he remembered a movie that they showed and sure enough it was still there. The show was different but we had a good time all the same and we decided we would go again in a few years. As we spoke of our first visit I was surprised to hear how fondly he recalled the trip and how much he remembered. He was 5 years old at the time and his sister was also with us. We spent a long weekend at Howe Caverns and the Baseball hall of fame and we had a great time. I found pictures of the trip and I was amazed to see how young both of them were. He is going to be 17 in April and she will be 22 in May.
It was truly amazing to revisit through my sons eyes and memories. This is good, this is very good.

No comments: