Thursday, October 05, 2006

Same shit ,new day

I am mad as hell and I am not going to take it any longer!
I am mad as hell and I am not going to take it any longer!
I am mad as hell and I am not going to take it any longer!

I have rights that are being trampled on and I want it to end! I am about to take the fight to the opposing team. I will not have my private life dragged throughout my workplace by gossip hungry co-workers.
You know who you are, you need to stop. You seem to get some pleasure out of this. Enjoy yourself, you time is almost over. Your mouth will be your downfall. Buy a dictionary and look up the words professionalism, boundaries and privacy. Then go back under the rock you crawled out from.

My friends I want to thank you again for all your support.
All you little people leave me alone, you make me ill.

2 comments:

henryv said...

My wife and I read your blog and are very interested in unproffesionalism and the back stabbing mentality throughout the Social Service fields. I hope you are doing okay and can navigate yourself through these all too farmiliar circumtances.

When we become stressed out in our situations we tend to scream the words of Skid Rows triumphant work, "hey jude don't be so sad, take a sad song and make it better..."

Sail on soldier

Moondog said...

Thanks for you thoughts. I sometimes wonder if anyone reads this. But I write it for me sanity. Comments are gravy. So again Thanks